Go Shawty, it’s Sherbert Day!!
No matter what age or milestone, celebrate your special day (and sweet tooth) with these delicious non-cake desserts.
Funfetti Cake Batter Popsicles
Serving: 8 popsicles
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup cake mix
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat heavy cream and sugar until soft peaks form.
- Add vanilla and beat one more quick time to incorporate.
- In a separate bowl whisk together milk and cake mix until cake mix is dissolved.
- Add liquid into the whipped cream and fold in with a rubber spatula.
- Add sprinkles and fold them in as well.
- Using a spoon, spoon mixture into the popsicle mold until each slot is 3/4 full. As you’re filling, lightly tap the mold on the counter to try to prevent air bubbles.
- Insert popsicle sticks and freeze for 4–6 hours or overnight.
Cake Batter Truffles
- Beat butter and sugar together with an electric mixer until combined. Add cake mix, flour, salt, and vanilla, mixing well. Add milk and beat until a dough consistency forms. Stir in sprinkles.
- Roll dough into one-inch balls. Place on a cookie sheet lined with wax or parchment paper. Chill for 15 minutes in the fridge or freezer.
- Melt almond bark in the microwave in 30-second increments, stirring after each increment. When bark is smooth and melted, stir in cake mix until smooth.
- Dip cake batter balls in almond bark to coat completely. Remove with a fork and place on wax or parchment paper lined baking sheet. Decorate immediately with sprinkles. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Oreo Cake Batter Cheesecake Bars
- 25 birthday cake Oreos
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 cup funfetti cake mix (optional)
- 2 tbsp sprinkles (optional)
- 11 oz Neufchatel cheese
- 1 (5oz) container of vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 c organic sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 c funfetti cake mix
- 1 scoop vanilla cake batter protein powder (optional or substitute vanilla protein powder)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp sprinkles (as topping)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. line 8×11 glass baking dish with parchment paper and set aside along with a slightly larger baking dish (i used a 9×13 glass dish) for the cheesecake bath.
- In a food processor, (or a plastic bag & rolling pin) process the Oreos until finely crumbled. add melted coconut oil and cake mix (optional). once well mixed, add sprinkles and pulse a few additional times until blended. (don’t over-mix once sprinkles are added!)
- Pour Oreo mixture evenly into dish lined with parchment paper and set in refrigerator while preparing the cheesecake portion.
- Beat the cream cheese with a mixer on medium speed until fluffy. add the greek yogurt and sugar then beat until smooth. next, add the eggs, almond milk, vanilla, salt and beat again until completely combined and smooth. mix in the protein powder and cake mix until combined.
- Pour the cheesecake filling over the crust and top with sprinkles. set the pan in a larger pan (i used 8×11 and 9×13 dishes), and add enough hot water to come halfway up the sides of the baking pan.
- Bake until just set, 40 to 45 minutes. remove the baking pan from the water bath, and transfer to a wire rack to cool for 30 minutes, then freeze for at least 3 hours or refrigerate overnight.
- Dust a little cake mix on top to make it look pretty
Vendor & Content Manager – Styckie
Special Events Planner – Preeti Exclusive Events