How To Bake a Perfect Chocolate Cake
Chocolate cake is one of the most revered desserts out there. It is amazing to say the least, no wonder so many people look to chocolate cake as a go-to for their birthday celebration. What people don’t realize is that baking a chocolate cake can be relatively easy, all you need is the perfect recipe. We found a simple and easy chocolate cake recipe from our friends over at The Spruce, that will keep your guests and yourself, coming back for more.
What you’ll need:
1 3/4 cups of flour (all purpose)
2 cups of sugar
3/4 cup cocoa powder
1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder
1 1/2 teaspoons of baking soda
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1 cup of milk
1/2 cup of vegetable oil
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup water (boiling)
How To Make It:
- You’ll start by Preheating your oven to 350 F.
- You can spray, butter or oil a 9-inch cake pan or line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt all together.
- In a separate bowl, mix your eggs, milk, oil and vanilla extract and water.
- You’ll then combine both the wet and dry mixtures together, then add them to your prepared cake pan
- You’ll bake the cake for 30 minutes
Once cooled, you can frost the cake with chocolate frosting, and add some chocolate chips on top to make the cake extra chocolatey. Bon appetit!
If you want a custom cake made for your birthday, download the Styckie App today to get the best cake bakers in your area in seconds!