We all love to dance, even if we don’t know how. Dance is like the universal language, some speak differently than others, but we all do it. Now before we start swaying our hips and tapping our feet, we need the right songs to get us going. It’s imperative to have a good playlist going at your party or request to the DJ at a party. We’ve comprised 10 songs that will get everyone on their feet, every time!
10. Single Ladies by Beyonce: You can’t go wrong with this one! This song will always be a hit, especially at weddings 😉
9. Macarena by Los Del Rio: An oldie, but goodie. It’s difficult to follow along with the lyrics, but we all pretend we know them. Then once the “Ayyyye Macarena!” part comes on, we all sing with clarity.
8. Happy by Pharrell Williams: You can’t help but feel happy when you hear this song. It puts a smile on your face and rhythm in your feet.
7. Wild Thoughts by DJ Khalid: This beat gets you up and moving! It’s such a fun song to dance to at any function.
6. This is What You Came For by Calvin Harris: With more than 1 billion views on youtube, this is a party hit hands down. The song has a way of putting you in a trance and throwing you into the dancing spirit.
5. Despacito by Luis Fonsi: This was the song of the summer and it’s still going strong, with 4.3 billion views on youtube. Everyone loves to sing and dance along to this one.
4. P.Y.T by Micheal Jackson: This song is by one of the greats. It makes you feel happy, and like “a pretty young thang”.
3. Work by Rihanna: “werk, werk, werk” is what we all sing when we hear this song, and start to whine our hips. It’s a fun one that is definitely a favorite amongst the ladies.
2. This Is How We Do It by Montell Jordan: When you hear the beginning of this song it instantly gets you hype! This song will be sure to get people out of their seats.
1.The Cha Cha Slide by Mr. C The Slide Man : Perhaps the most well known song in America. IT IS the party song. Everyone knows this dance, well unless they’ve been living under a rock for the past 20 years.